The APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) Engineer is a member of Quality department. He/she is responsible for ensuring the flawless execution of new product launches and process changes to existing product.
To accomplish their goals, the role requires frequent and effective communication with program team and with the operations, quality, and engineering personnel.
Will be responsible for maintaining for quality management system in product organisation.
- Lead New Product Launches from the award of business to the successful completion of quality records (such as FAI)
- Champion product/process changes including direct interaction with our customer base as needed
- Develop project timelines for APQP projects and ensure successful adherence to the schedule
- Interface with a cross-functional group that includes program, quality, engineering, industrialization and customer base
- Prepare monthly summary of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the APQP process
- Provide guidance to the Engineering Coordinator and program development team
- Continuously improve the APQP process through enhancement of processes and procedures
- Continuously keep updating system / standards / procedures &instructions
- University or Secondary school - education of Technical / Engineering branch or experience in similar function in quality Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in the manufacturing industry
- Experience in quality system
- Working knowledge of APQP or equivalent gated product development processes
- Good knowledge of quality tools (8D, FMEA, PDCA, FTA)
- Elevated proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Good verbal and written skill of the English language
- Good social and communication skills, Reliability and exactness (sense for detail), Flexibility
- Ability enforce opinion
- Ability understanding consequences
- Aptitude to multi-task while maintaining highest levels of accuracy.
- Challenging work in the aerospace industry with a long term perspective· Wide range of growth opportunities, training and language courses.
- Real opportunity to improve and change things
- Motivating salary based on your experience and demonstrated skills
- International working environment with English as a company language
- Flexible working time and a variety of other benefits
Informace o zaměstnavateli
SAFRAN Cabin CZ s.r.o.
Univerzitní 34, Plzeň – Borská pole
Máš zájem o tuto pozici?
Dej nám vědět! Vyplň prosím tento formulář, zavolej nám na +420 377 664 209
nebo napiš na email@example.com