Data Management - Release Coordinator
We are Zodiac Galleys Europe. Our plant in Pilsen is specialized in designing, manufacturing, and marketing high quality galleys, and other cabin structures for AIRBUS. Would you like to be part of our success in the aerospace business? If so, we are searching for a new colleague.
Scope of the position
- Release Coordinator is responsible for planning and processing Data release in PDM system and ERP tool. The key function of this position is keeping the schedule for new design data / updated design data so the required release dates are met and documents will be processed on time.
- He/she has to co-operate with multiple internal functional groups (i.e., Engineering, Program Management). There will be also other coordination tasks assigned to this person related to implementation of changes internaly. Successful candidate will report to Senior Configuration Analyst.
- Bachelor degree – technical university / Secondary school - technical
- Administration work experience (advantage, not essential)
- English (intermediate)
- Microsoft Office, CAD system experience (advantage, not essential)
- Positive attitude, ability to work in a team
- Challenging work in the aerospace industry with a long term perspective.
- Wide range of growth opportunities, training and language courses.
- Motivating salary based on your experience and demonstrated skills.
- International working environment with English as a company language.
- Flexible working time, possibility of home office and a variety of other benefits.
- Responsible for coordinating Release process.
- Communication of issues internaly within organization teams.
- Responsible for coordinating on time release of documents.
- Create monthly reports as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Informace o zaměstnavateli
ZODIAC GALLEYS EUROPE S.R.O.
Univerzitní 34, Plzeň – Borská pole
Máš zájem o tuto pozici?
Dej nám vědět! Vyplň prosím tento formulář, zavolej nám na +420 377 664 209
nebo napiš na email@example.com