DFMA Engineer (or Senior Engineer)
- facilitate DFMA activities/workshops actively deploying method principles in engineering and assigned projects,
- work within engineering to proactively influence designs for better, manufacturability and assembly,
- act as an integrated project team member and integrator between design engineering and product manufacturing,
- ensure new products are designed for manufacturability and assembly,
- support value engineering to reduce part costs across post certified products,
- recommend design changes based on production quality data,
- apply DFM/A methods for product, parts and assemblies,
- research improvements in industry to identify better manufacturing / assembly solutions to continuously improve designs.
- 3yrs+ of working experience on design for manufacturability / assembly principles (5yrs+ for senior engineer),
- university degree in Engineering,
- trained/certified in Lean SixSigma or similar OpEx,
- working knowledge of product development and new product introduction processes,
- experience on value engineering based on manufacturing processes
- strong capability is the bridge between product engineering and manufacturing,
- interpersonal and moderating skills, team player,
- high verbal and written communications skills,
- strong coaching skills to provide training and development for teams,
- change agent with strong credibility and influence in the organization,
- strong analytical and quantitative skills, problem-solving ability, familiar with Lean SixSigma or QRQC concepts and tools,
- customer-focused with demonstrated commitment for product and process improvement.
- challenging work in the aerospace industry with a long term perspective
- wide range of growth opportunities, training and language courses
- motivating salary based on your experience and demonstrated skills
- international working environment with English as a company language
- flexible working time and a variety of other benefits
Informace o zaměstnavateli
ZODIAC GALLEYS EUROPE S.R.O.
Univerzitní 34, Plzeň – Borská pole
Máš zájem o tuto pozici?
Dej nám vědět! Vyplň prosím tento formulář, zavolej nám na +420 377 664 209
nebo napiš na firstname.lastname@example.org