Business Systems Analyst (Focus on PLM/PDM Systems)
We are Safran Cabin CZ. We belong to the top world producer of the aeronautical devices and systems for aircraft. In our Plzen plant we produce the kitchen modules and crew rests for AIRBUS. We have experts in design, innovation and assembly itself. We are very proud about the fact that every kitchen module is made 100% by us. We make the module from the initial design through the testing and certification to assembly and delivery to Airbus.
Scope of the position
- Develop new software tools for the Engineering department.
- Investigate, design and implement new solutions.
- Manage software development related projects.
- Assure alignment of both existing and new software tools through the Engineering department.
- Communicate with multiple internal customers from both CZ and NL.
- Ability to work independently, to think “out of box” and build “from scratch”.
- Good analytical, planning and communication skills.
- Self-motivated person with positive mind set, generating and implementing new ideas.
- Minimum technically oriented secondary degree.
- Previous experience in both Engineering and SW Development as an advantage.
- Fluent English.
- Challenging work in the aerospace industry with a long term perspective.
- Wide range of growth opportunities, training and language courses.
- Motivating salary based on your experience and demonstrated skills.
- International working environment with English as a company language.
- Flexible working time, possibility of home office and a variety of other benefits.
Informace o zaměstnavateli
SAFRAN Cabin CZ s.r.o.
Univerzitní 34, Plzeň – Borská pole
Máš zájem o tuto pozici?
Dej nám vědět! Vyplň prosím tento formulář, zavolej nám na +420 377 664 209
nebo napiš na firstname.lastname@example.org