The IT Network Engineer 2 is responsible to install and maintain the network communications systems and services. He/she is also required to be able to lead/coordinate projects related to their area of expertise and help develop KPI’s for them.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level 2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Maintain security protocols defined by the chief security office
- Work with different business units to address their needs and concerns as it pertains to the systems that they support and manage.
- Lead projects related to the specific applications and systems within their scope and that they have expertise on.
- Coordinate, get approval for, and record all changes in the IT Change Management System
- Work on escalated tickets for systems and applications within their scope
- Technical school in a related area and at least 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience in field of expertise.Proven hands-on network engineering experience
- Understanding of switches and routers (e.g., Cisco, HP, Dell)
- Understanding of Firewalls (e.g., Cisco ASA, Palo Alto)
- Understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
- Solid understanding of network load balancers (e.g., F5, Microsoft)
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Experience with network monitoring/troubleshooting tools (e.g., Wireshark, Solarwinds)
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments with attention to detail
- Problem solving, well organized, detailed oriented and accurate.
- Ability to work ITIL compliant methodologies and processes.
- Able to troubleshoot application level issues, general Windows networking and troubleshooting, ability to document work
- Challenging work and opportunity to grow
- International environment of aerospace industry
- Being part of strong company with long history in the industry
- Competitive package of benefits
- Team of friendly colleagues
Informace o zaměstnavateli
SAFRAN Cabin CZ s.r.o.
Univerzitní 34, Plzeň – Borská pole
Máš zájem o tuto pozici?
Dej nám vědět! Vyplň prosím tento formulář, zavolej nám na +420 377 664 209
nebo napiš na email@example.com