We are Safran Cabin CZ. We belong to the top world producer of the aeronautical devices and systems for aircraft. In our Plzen plant we produce the kitchen modules and crew rests for AIRBUS. We have experts in design, innovation and assembly itself. We are very proud about the fact that every kitchen module is made 100% by us. We make the module from the initial design through the testing and certification to assembly and delivery to Airbus.
Scope of the position
- Manage airline customer projects and development projects in the Engineering department.
- Lead project teams of up to 15 design engineers, hold project meetings and design reviews.
- Represent the Engineering department during the complete cycle of a project, starting from the proposal, through the design, the production (located in house) and the final installation in the aircraft.
- Resolve incoming issues and ensure timely delivery.
- Communicate on a daily basis with external customers (Airbus or airlines).
- Ability to work independently.
- Good communication, organization, analytic and planning skills.
- Positive attitude and an ability to motivate team members.
- Technically oriented university degree, preferably in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Previous experience in a project environment is an advantage.
- Fluency in English.
- Challenging work in the aerospace industry with a long term perspective.
- Wide range of growth opportunities, training and language courses.
- Motivating salary based on your experience and demonstrated skills.
- International working environment with English as a company language.
- Flexible working time, possibility of home office and a variety of other benefits.
Informace o zaměstnavateli
SAFRAN Cabin CZ s.r.o.
Univerzitní 34, Plzeň – Borská pole
Máš zájem o tuto pozici?
Dej nám vědět! Vyplň prosím tento formulář, zavolej nám na +420 377 664 209
nebo napiš na email@example.com