Project Manager Junior
The Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific small-medium size short-term projects that are part of a bigger program or project.
- Work with Program Manager to establish work package baseline scope, cost & schedule
- Identifies and updates performance metrics. Analyzes variance to determine & implement corrective actions.
- Plans, identifies, and coordinates resources required over the life of the program
- Compares actual results to baseline plan to assess project performance, efficiencies productivity and lessons learned
- Provides project leadership to ensure high quality work package deliverables are completed on time and within budget
- Monitor problem solving and ensure root cause corrective action and recovery plan is defined & executed
- Compilation of and publication of visual metrics, presentations and reports. Internal reporting, including project review presentations
- Adherence to non-recurring costs and recurring cost elements
- Other duties maybe assigned
- Associate’s Degree plus typically 4 years of related work experience, or a University degree with typically 2 years of related work experience required
- Previous experience in planning or managing projects, as well as, the ability to develop, lead, motivate working teams
- Experience within aerospace industry is a plus
- Advanced level of English is a must
- Proficient with MS Project, competent with MS Office programs
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Challenging and prestigious work in the aerospace industry with a long term perspective
- Wide range of growth opportunities, training and language courses
- Motivating salary based on your experience and demonstrated skills
- International working environment with English as a company language
- Flexible working time and a variety of other benefits
Informace o zaměstnavateli
ZODIAC GALLEYS EUROPE S.R.O.
Univerzitní 34, Plzeň – Borská pole
Máš zájem o tuto pozici?
Dej nám vědět! Vyplň prosím tento formulář, zavolej nám na +420 377 664 209
nebo napiš na email@example.com