Sourcing Lead / Strategic Purchaser
The main function is to define and deploy commodity strategy for running programs in accordance with the Purchasing strategy defined at Safran Cabin level
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Define commodity strategy for the Galleys division in accordance with the Purchasing strategy defined at Safran Cabin level
- Manages Sourcing activities (RFQ’s, sourcing awards) for running programs.
- Supports IPT teams (site teams) with Sourcing activities for Development teams, when requested.
- Selects suppliers in accordance with the Purchasing strategy defined at Safran Cabin level and based on Total Cost of Ownership
- Negotiates purchase prices with suppliers based on Long Term Agreements negotiated by Cabin Purchasing
- Determine the item settings (lead time, safety time, safety stock/re-order point, conversion factors, order qty…)
- Negotiates contracts, including purchase prices, in agreement with Cabin Purchasing
- Manages forecasts and orders per the requisitions from the ERP systems
- Gets approval on POs from site, Division or Cabin, consistent with the applicable delegation thresholds
- Reports internally and communicates to suppliers their delivery performances (Scorecard) and initiates supplier improvement when needed, in collaboration with the Cabin Supplier Development teams
- Manages inventory policy and purchased stock level to support operations and financial targets on working capital
- Coordinates and executes Risk management plans across Galleys supply base
- Serves as point of escalation on supplier issues escalated by Purchasers. He/she may rely on Cabin Supply Chain & Purchasing organization for further escalation
- Willing to travel to suppliers (local and foreign) or other Galleys sites when requested.
- Secondary school, technical education – advantage
- Relevant experience in production company
- Able to absorb and recall large quantities of information quickly
- Understanding the material flow through the company
- Good English language skills
- Good negotiation and comunication skills
- Accurate, analytical, logical
- MS office skills
- Experience with ERP system
- pro-active person continously trying to make the processes more efficient and reduce time and cost, continously aiming developing knowledge of the products and processes
- challenging work in the aerospace industry with a long term perspective
- wide range of growth opportunities, training and language courses
- motivating salary based on your experience and demonstrated skills
- international working environment with English as a company language
- flexible working time and a variety of other benefits
Informace o zaměstnavateli
SAFRAN Cabin CZ s.r.o.
Univerzitní 34, Plzeň – Borská pole
Máš zájem o tuto pozici?
Dej nám vědět! Vyplň prosím tento formulář, zavolej nám na +420 377 664 209
nebo napiš na email@example.com